Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day two (round two)

After a wildly successful night, we're now on day two!

We started the morning with a much needed breakfast. I had two pieces of toast and tea (speaks for last night). Breakfast was served with hilarious recounts from our outing last night - good times were had.

After breakfast, we all boarded the RV (now known within my sphere of influence as "the duck") and made our way out to a nice residential area. We spent the better part of the morning flyer dropping. Chris and I even spent some time knocking on doors and talking to the locals.

We're now on our way to Malahat and then onto a Dinner Social in Nanaimo before ending the day in Campbell River.

I'll keep you all updated!

P.S. Apparently we're getting over one hundred hits a day! Can I get a Woo?

Over and out,
Wisam


--
Sent from my BlackBerry

No comments: