Sunday, February 24, 2008

Omg my feet

The last of the flyers have been dropped!  700 in East Maple Ridge and another 1500 in Pitt Meadows – Maple Ridge. 

Grand total for the weekend: 5300. 

This number impresses me to say the least; especially considering we only had 6 youth come out.   I’d like to thank all that came out:  Gareth Smart, Raz Nacu, Adeeb Khan, Jeremy Ingoldby, and Peter Ker.  You guys are what makes this organization great.

I’d like to thank the Abbotsford riding associations for taking us out to dinner Friday Night and volunteering their time to come drop flyers and drive us around on Saturday. 

I’d like to thank the Mission – Maple Ridge riding association for volunteering their time to drive and drop on both Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, and also for taking us out to dinner on Saturday night.

I’d like to thank the Pitt Meadows – Maple Ridge riding association for volunteering their time to drive and drop on Sunday afternoon and for taking us out to lunch on Saturday.

 

Lastly, I’d like to thank my legs and feet for not giving out on me during the 11 hours of walking.

-Stirling Dyer

No comments: